Press here for help
Expressing your opinion personally
In my opinion…...
The way that I see it is…..
To my mind……
From my point of view…..
I see it this way……..
I have a feeling that ……..
I have no doubt that ……..
I think that …….
It goes without saying that ……
I am confident that ……
My opinion is that ……
As far as I am concerned…..
It seems to me that……
I am absolutely certain that …….
Expressing the opinion from many
Most people believe…..
Most of us think that….
The majority of people believe that….
There are people who believe that…
People believe that……
Couldn’t agree more
I agree with you
I share your view
You could be right
Say that again
Tell me more!
I have never really thought about that
Wow, never seen it that way!
I can’t comment on that
I don’t really have an opinion on that
Not to sure about that
I’m going to sit on the fence on that
I agree partly with that
I agree on some level
I partially agree with you
On some level I agree
I don’t agree
I don’t think so
I have to disagree with you on that
I don’t agree with what you're saying
I have a totally different view
Not at all
I don’t think that’s true
5. All transportation infrastructure should remain in the public sector, not in the private sector.
6. If you could make a change to the underground system in your country, what would it be? Why?
6. What price do we put on our security?
7. If all the bad people were irradicated would society be a better place?
8. We are already storing tracking data on smartphones do does it really matter if it's stored in a chip?
robots to help the elderly
1. This can only help with an aging population.
2. This could be an excuse for family members to evade responsibility.
3. The elderly will have less mobility because everything will be done for them.
4. This type of technology could prevent the elderly from going to a home.
5. Robots could be dangerous because they can malfunction and family members will depend on them for care.
DEAR MANDI, LET ME SAY YOU A BIG "THANK YOU" FOR YOUR HELP WITH PREPARING ME TO IELTS EXAM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONFIDENCE AND SUPPORT. EVEN WHEN MY HOME WORKS WERE DIFFICULT AND I HAD NO TIME,- I ALWAYS TRIED TO COMPLETE EVERYTHING IN TIME BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO DISAPPOINT YOU. YOU HELPED ME TO BE MORE CONFIDENT IN EACH PART OF THE EXAM, ESPECIALLY IN SPEAKING. IN THE BOTTOM LINE - ALL MY GOAL WERE REACHED! I HOPE TO SEE YOU NEXT TIME YOU VISIT IN ISRAEL.
I TOOK A LESSON WITH SANJ IN ORDER TO PREPARE TO A TELEPHONE INTERVIEW I WAS ABOUT TO HAVE. SANJ GAVE SOME VERY GOOD TIPS FOR THE INTERVIEW AND A BRIEF LESSON TO IMPROVE MY GRAMMAR AND SPEAKING SKILLS. HE ALSO HELPED ME TO FORMULATE BETTER ANSWERS TO COMMON INTERVIEW QUESTIONS – ALL OF THESE IN ONLY ONE HOUR! THE PREPARATION DEFINITELY HELPED ME TO FEEL MORE CONFIDENT AND TO SPEAK MORE FLUENTLY DURING THE INTERVIEW, AND EVENTUALLY TO GET THE JOB!
I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT YOU HELPED ME GROW IN MORE THAN ONE DIMENSION. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND PASSION WITH ME IN THE CLASSES – I DIDN’T REALIZE HOW MUCH I HAD LEARNED UNTIL I GOT SUCH A NICE GRADE IN PTE ACADEMIC EXAM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PERSONAL CONCERN FOR ME – YOUR EMOTIONAL SUPPORT WAS INDEED PRICELESS. I HAVE BEEN VERY FORTUNATE TO BE MANDI’S STUDENT AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO TAKE HER EXAM PREPARATION CLASSES.