The third installment of this conversation based lesson plan series.
1. Messenger, WhatsApp and Snapchat all do the same thing?
2. These forms of communication are often just an excuse to use our gadgets even if we really don't have anything of importance to say.
3. As part of a recent update , users will have the ability to draw on a photo just like on the Snapchat application.
a. Will this recent update be important to you? Why?
b. Have emotions become more important to people than the text itself?
c. Do you think that most people have more than one messaging app? Do you have more than one? Why?
4. There has been a notable move towards people who are working from home. Does this type of technology help businesses?
5. Do you think that older people have and use these types of apps? If they do have them and use them, is it only to keep up with technology or is there another reason?
Invasive or clever
6. The ice cube that alerts bar staff that you need another drink, necessary or just a gimmick?
The source of the video above has been taken from www.wired.com and has only been used for the purpose of reference.
7. Should there be somethings that humans need to do?
8. Do you think that this technology could be useful? Why?
Facebook shops are becoming more and more popular. They are easy to operate and with an abundance of things to sell.
9. Do you think that Ebay and Amazon should be worried? Why?
10. Do you think that more people will try to work from home?
11. There is no such thing as free and there are plenty of hidden costs.
12. People often share their music on platforms such as Spotify. Why?
13. If your going to share, isn't it better to share it from Youtube. This would be then both audio and visual.
14. You are influenced by what you share because of your age. If your older you try and share music that is politically correct, if your younger it's music that is in fashion.
15. Does your taste in music matter to others? why?
16. Should somethings about you be private?
17. Everbody has a blog.
18. It won't come to you, you have to go and find it.
19. Social media is a great way to find opportunity.
20. Your opportunity comes from the quality of your posts. Why?
21. Do you think that Facebook depression is a true condition?
22. Can Facebook posts motivate you?
23. Can people live without Facebook?
34. Social media manager is a real job title, have you heard of this type of position?
DEAR MANDI, LET ME SAY YOU A BIG "THANK YOU" FOR YOUR HELP WITH PREPARING ME TO IELTS EXAM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONFIDENCE AND SUPPORT. EVEN WHEN MY HOME WORKS WERE DIFFICULT AND I HAD NO TIME,- I ALWAYS TRIED TO COMPLETE EVERYTHING IN TIME BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO DISAPPOINT YOU. YOU HELPED ME TO BE MORE CONFIDENT IN EACH PART OF THE EXAM, ESPECIALLY IN SPEAKING. IN THE BOTTOM LINE - ALL MY GOAL WERE REACHED! I HOPE TO SEE YOU NEXT TIME YOU VISIT IN ISRAEL.
I TOOK A LESSON WITH SANJ IN ORDER TO PREPARE TO A TELEPHONE INTERVIEW I WAS ABOUT TO HAVE. SANJ GAVE SOME VERY GOOD TIPS FOR THE INTERVIEW AND A BRIEF LESSON TO IMPROVE MY GRAMMAR AND SPEAKING SKILLS. HE ALSO HELPED ME TO FORMULATE BETTER ANSWERS TO COMMON INTERVIEW QUESTIONS – ALL OF THESE IN ONLY ONE HOUR! THE PREPARATION DEFINITELY HELPED ME TO FEEL MORE CONFIDENT AND TO SPEAK MORE FLUENTLY DURING THE INTERVIEW, AND EVENTUALLY TO GET THE JOB!
I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT YOU HELPED ME GROW IN MORE THAN ONE DIMENSION. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND PASSION WITH ME IN THE CLASSES – I DIDN’T REALIZE HOW MUCH I HAD LEARNED UNTIL I GOT SUCH A NICE GRADE IN PTE ACADEMIC EXAM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PERSONAL CONCERN FOR ME – YOUR EMOTIONAL SUPPORT WAS INDEED PRICELESS. I HAVE BEEN VERY FORTUNATE TO BE MANDI’S STUDENT AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO TAKE HER EXAM PREPARATION CLASSES.