Written and produced in-house, this lesson plan will enable you to cross tenses and focus on grammar development. Pronunciation, speed of speech, voice tones, vocabulary building and a real focus on conversation patterns will help you to develop your confidence in speaking.
1.Where did your career begin?
2. Who influenced you to pursue you career?
3. Would you have chosen a different career path if you were faced with the same decision today?
4. How did opportunity present itself?
5. Was it your personality, qualifications or University that influenced their decision?
6. What interested you about your first position? Why'
7. Did you get a choice for an internship or was it chosen for you?
8. What did you do on a day to day basis?
9. Was this position based on repetitive tasks?
10. What happened after this position?
11. Do you think opportunity found you or did you find it?
12. Detail your following position.
13. Do your consider that move strategic or just down to luck and being at the right place at the right time?
14. If I spoke to your team, what do you think you would be remembered for?
15. If I asked your manager the same question, would it be different?
16. What skills did you want to develop at that time?
17. Was your first position a true reflection of what your chosen profession would be like?
18. Did you achieve the goals that you had set for yourself at that time?
19. Has your work ethic changed over time? Why?
20. Have you ever said "no" and stood up to something instead of just saying "yes" all the time?
21. Would it have cost more to study for your chosen profession in another country?
22. Have you ever heard the expression; " my word is my bond?"
23. The best decisions are made from gut feelings.
24. Sometimes we just need a second opinion.
25. You can never be successful in life without taking a gamble.
26. You can never make money without borrowing money from a Bank.
27. When people finally find what they have been looking for, they mess it up.
28. It's good to learn from others or is it best to learn from your own mistakes? Why?
29. You can't change the personality you have or can it be adapted to your profession?
30. The people around you always tell you the truth.
31. The English language may open the doors of opportunity but you still have to look for it.
32. There are few differences between the number of hours that you work in the private sector compared to the public sector.
33. Taking too much time to make decisions is always a bad thing.
Our lesson plans are carefully pieced together by qualified TEFL teachers, who are very passionate about words. We understand that there are many different ways to learn, our method is to teach grammar structures through conversation.
DEAR MANDI, LET ME SAY YOU A BIG "THANK YOU" FOR YOUR HELP WITH PREPARING ME TO IELTS EXAM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONFIDENCE AND SUPPORT. EVEN WHEN MY HOME WORKS WERE DIFFICULT AND I HAD NO TIME,- I ALWAYS TRIED TO COMPLETE EVERYTHING IN TIME BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO DISAPPOINT YOU. YOU HELPED ME TO BE MORE CONFIDENT IN EACH PART OF THE EXAM, ESPECIALLY IN SPEAKING. IN THE BOTTOM LINE - ALL MY GOAL WERE REACHED! I HOPE TO SEE YOU NEXT TIME YOU VISIT IN ISRAEL.
I TOOK A LESSON WITH SANJ IN ORDER TO PREPARE TO A TELEPHONE INTERVIEW I WAS ABOUT TO HAVE. SANJ GAVE SOME VERY GOOD TIPS FOR THE INTERVIEW AND A BRIEF LESSON TO IMPROVE MY GRAMMAR AND SPEAKING SKILLS. HE ALSO HELPED ME TO FORMULATE BETTER ANSWERS TO COMMON INTERVIEW QUESTIONS – ALL OF THESE IN ONLY ONE HOUR! THE PREPARATION DEFINITELY HELPED ME TO FEEL MORE CONFIDENT AND TO SPEAK MORE FLUENTLY DURING THE INTERVIEW, AND EVENTUALLY TO GET THE JOB!
I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT YOU HELPED ME GROW IN MORE THAN ONE DIMENSION. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND PASSION WITH ME IN THE CLASSES – I DIDN’T REALIZE HOW MUCH I HAD LEARNED UNTIL I GOT SUCH A NICE GRADE IN PTE ACADEMIC EXAM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PERSONAL CONCERN FOR ME – YOUR EMOTIONAL SUPPORT WAS INDEED PRICELESS. I HAVE BEEN VERY FORTUNATE TO BE MANDI’S STUDENT AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO TAKE HER EXAM PREPARATION CLASSES.