This lesson plan has been designed to help students identify with the type of questions that project managers ask clients. Answers are provided but what are the questions?
1. The budget for this project is around 20,000.00$
2. The deadline for our project is December of this year.
3. A glass of water would be great, thank you.
4(a). If we could schedule a meeting in for next week, say Tuesday that would be fantastic.
4(b). 3 pm will suit me if it's ok with you.
5. Yes, I brought all the documents that you requested.
6. The project specifications are detailed in this report.
7(a). Yes, my name is David Stevens
7(b). Yes, my surname is spelt S.T.E.V.E.N.S.
8(a). Hello, good morning may I speak to Christina from the accounts department, please.
8(b). Yes, it's regarding a meeting that I have scheduled with her for next Tuesday.
9. Our company provides technical support for projects.
10. Yes, I managed to look through all the paperwork yesterday, and everything seems fine.
11. Yes, I would like to ask if we could arrange a date for another meeting so that I can introduce you to my team.
12. Well, I would like an opportunity to explain our services to you.
13. We have experience working with companies all over the world to include the States and the UK.
14. Our primary objective is to deliver a product to the market at a competitive price providing a high standard of quality and level of aftercare.
15. I will be the main point of contact.
16. The only thing that could prevent this project from taking place would be the restrictions on our budget.
17. Yes, there is a contingency fund of 6,000.00$
18. We do have an IT department based at our office so your team can coordinate with them directly.
19. Yes, there will need to be a testing phase it will be part of our quality control procedure.
20. We do have a plan B should there be too many problems to continue with the project.
21. I will be the decision maker.
22. Our expectations are indeed realistic, and we have checked them against other similar types of projects.
23. No, the project hasn't started yet.
24. The project is currently at the planning stage so we have only invested time so far not money.
25. No, at this juncture I don't have any further questions.
DEAR MANDI, LET ME SAY YOU A BIG "THANK YOU" FOR YOUR HELP WITH PREPARING ME TO IELTS EXAM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONFIDENCE AND SUPPORT. EVEN WHEN MY HOME WORKS WERE DIFFICULT AND I HAD NO TIME,- I ALWAYS TRIED TO COMPLETE EVERYTHING IN TIME BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO DISAPPOINT YOU. YOU HELPED ME TO BE MORE CONFIDENT IN EACH PART OF THE EXAM, ESPECIALLY IN SPEAKING. IN THE BOTTOM LINE - ALL MY GOAL WERE REACHED! I HOPE TO SEE YOU NEXT TIME YOU VISIT IN ISRAEL.
I TOOK A LESSON WITH SANJ IN ORDER TO PREPARE TO A TELEPHONE INTERVIEW I WAS ABOUT TO HAVE. SANJ GAVE SOME VERY GOOD TIPS FOR THE INTERVIEW AND A BRIEF LESSON TO IMPROVE MY GRAMMAR AND SPEAKING SKILLS. HE ALSO HELPED ME TO FORMULATE BETTER ANSWERS TO COMMON INTERVIEW QUESTIONS – ALL OF THESE IN ONLY ONE HOUR! THE PREPARATION DEFINITELY HELPED ME TO FEEL MORE CONFIDENT AND TO SPEAK MORE FLUENTLY DURING THE INTERVIEW, AND EVENTUALLY TO GET THE JOB!
I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT YOU HELPED ME GROW IN MORE THAN ONE DIMENSION. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND PASSION WITH ME IN THE CLASSES – I DIDN’T REALIZE HOW MUCH I HAD LEARNED UNTIL I GOT SUCH A NICE GRADE IN PTE ACADEMIC EXAM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PERSONAL CONCERN FOR ME – YOUR EMOTIONAL SUPPORT WAS INDEED PRICELESS. I HAVE BEEN VERY FORTUNATE TO BE MANDI’S STUDENT AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO TAKE HER EXAM PREPARATION CLASSES.