1. Can you tell me a little bit __ yourself?
2. How many people are __ your team?
3. What has been your biggest challenge __ your career ?
4. Where do you see yourself __ five years from now?
5. Have you ever worked __ international clients?
6. __ all the applicants for this position, why should I hire you?
7. If I asked your team to describe you, what would they say __ you?
8. So, I can see that you have been __ Your current position __ 2015
9. Why are you interested __ this position.
10. Have you had a look __ the job description?
11. Can I offer you a coffee __ we start?
12. Allow me to introduce you __ Stewart Smith, he is our department manager and is responsible __ international projects.
13. Are you familiar __ windows 10?
14. _____ to your cv, I see that you have experience dealing with troubleshooting projects.
15. What have you done ____ you left your position __ 2012.
16. Would you consider relocating __ our office __ Paris?
17. ___ someone who would be responsible for a client portfolio, could you indicate your level __ autonomy you have __ your current position.
1. I currently work __ a company called Alpha Technologies, where I am an assistant Project Manager. I am responsible __ managing a team __ four consisting of one intern and three junior project managers. I'm currently looking __ a new challenge where I can widen my experience and expand my knowledge.
2. __ 2016 I have been involved with ___ 8 international projects primarily __ the banking and finance sector.
3. I report directly __ a senior project manager.
4. If I had to name a weakness, I would say that it's my attention __ detail. On occasions, this has cost me time but I am attending an external course to help me to manage my time.
5. In the future, I hope to have more autonomy and more involvement __ the decision-making process.
6. I am looking __ a salary that reflects my level of experience and my qualifications. If I had to state a figure it would be __ 38k plus some form of a bonus.
7. I'm based __ the London office.
8. I do have a question that I would like to ask you. I read online that you are looking for expansion __ Europe. Could you tell me a little more __ the expansion program that is __ place?
9. Usually, I have a team briefing __ least twice a week. I set daily, weekly and monthly objectives for every member of my team and review performance __ the end of each day. I am passionate __ training and have the privilege of writing all the company training material.
10. Delegating tasks help me to manage my time and maintain a high standard __ service and aftercare.
DEAR MANDI, LET ME SAY YOU A BIG "THANK YOU" FOR YOUR HELP WITH PREPARING ME TO IELTS EXAM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONFIDENCE AND SUPPORT. EVEN WHEN MY HOME WORKS WERE DIFFICULT AND I HAD NO TIME,- I ALWAYS TRIED TO COMPLETE EVERYTHING IN TIME BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO DISAPPOINT YOU. YOU HELPED ME TO BE MORE CONFIDENT IN EACH PART OF THE EXAM, ESPECIALLY IN SPEAKING. IN THE BOTTOM LINE - ALL MY GOAL WERE REACHED! I HOPE TO SEE YOU NEXT TIME YOU VISIT IN ISRAEL.
I TOOK A LESSON WITH SANJ IN ORDER TO PREPARE TO A TELEPHONE INTERVIEW I WAS ABOUT TO HAVE. SANJ GAVE SOME VERY GOOD TIPS FOR THE INTERVIEW AND A BRIEF LESSON TO IMPROVE MY GRAMMAR AND SPEAKING SKILLS. HE ALSO HELPED ME TO FORMULATE BETTER ANSWERS TO COMMON INTERVIEW QUESTIONS – ALL OF THESE IN ONLY ONE HOUR! THE PREPARATION DEFINITELY HELPED ME TO FEEL MORE CONFIDENT AND TO SPEAK MORE FLUENTLY DURING THE INTERVIEW, AND EVENTUALLY TO GET THE JOB!
I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT YOU HELPED ME GROW IN MORE THAN ONE DIMENSION. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND PASSION WITH ME IN THE CLASSES – I DIDN’T REALIZE HOW MUCH I HAD LEARNED UNTIL I GOT SUCH A NICE GRADE IN PTE ACADEMIC EXAM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PERSONAL CONCERN FOR ME – YOUR EMOTIONAL SUPPORT WAS INDEED PRICELESS. I HAVE BEEN VERY FORTUNATE TO BE MANDI’S STUDENT AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO TAKE HER EXAM PREPARATION CLASSES.