General level - IELTS, FCE, CELPIP, TOEFL. Individual training based on your strengths and weaknesses. Mandi knows how to develop your weak areas whilst maintaining and improving your strengths. With 5+ years experience, you are in the best hands!
The 10-hour General Level Exam course is 180€
An individual, pay-as-you-go class is 22€
Academic Level - IELTS, CAE, CPE, PTE/ASometimes the level required to achieve a particular objective demands the academic version of this exam course. Challenging and more aggressive in approach, Mandi will guide you all the way.
The 10-hour Academic Level Exam course is 190€
An individual, pay-as-you-go class is 24€
I am a UK native teacher who has for the last 6 years been specialising in helping people pass their IELTS, PTE, FCE, CAE & TOEFL exams.
With a 98% success rate, I identify your weaknesses and I turn them into strengths. We look at each section of the exam, breaking them down into components to ensure that you are confident and capable before exam day.
Homework is also provided for each lesson and you will be required to study outside of the classroom to get the best results.
This lesson plan has been written and produced by One2one. Questions may vary so should be used as a guide. Focussed on the Canadian immigration process, it will help you to identify with pronunciation, speed of speech, voice tones, grammar and vocabulary. If you are moving to a different location, contact us for a modified version.
8. What qualifications do you need to have to do your jobs?
9. What sort of training did you and your partner have to do your current jobs?
10. Who are you responsible for at work?
11. Who do you report to? Are you able to provide their contact details to us?
12. Why do you both want to terminate your contracts and travel to Canada based on an uncertain future?
4. Are you able to provide us with Bank statements for the last 3 years?
5. What other assets do you have?
6. Can you indicate the total value of your net worth in accordance to todays current market value?
7. If your application is successful, do you intend to sell your assets prior to your move to Canada.
1. What is your full name?
2. Have you ever used any names besides your current name?
3. Will you require an interpreter today?
4. How do you spell your name?
5. Please state your date of birth.
6. Have you used someones help to prepare for this interview?
7. Tell me about yourself.
8. Where do you live?
9. What is your full address?
10. Do you own your own house or do you rent?
11. Tell us about your ethnic / origin/ family background.
12. How would you rate your reading, writing and speaking skills in English? (They may ask about your level of French, depending on the region and province.)
13. Are you married or engaged?
14. Please describe your typical working day.
15. What do you like doing in your spare time?
16. Do you hold any other citizenship other than your country?
17. Can you tell me about any overseas traveling that you have done?
18. Have you ever spent time in the armed forces?
19. Are you a member of any political party or association?
20. Have you ever been deported or denied a Visa from any country?
21. Have you ever been treated for any physical, mental or chronic diseases?
22. Have you ever changed your name?
23. Have you ever applied for refugee status?
24. What are your religious views?
25. Are you affiliated to a trade union?
more money ....... more money ......
1. Can you talk about your educational background.
2. What qualifications do you have for your present job?
3. Do you think that your qualifications are sufficient to find a job in Canada?
4. Do you plan on furthering your education in Canada?
5. Have you had your qualifications assessed in Canada?
6. What do you do for a living?
7. Where do you currently work?
8. What are you responsible for at work?
9. What positions did you have before your current job?
10. What was your most recent task?
11. Can you give me the name of your supervisor or manager?
12. Can you tell me what your company does?
13. What are your working hours?
14. What do you like about your job?
15. Why do you want to leave your job and go to Canada?
16. How do you think that your current experience will help you in Canada?
17. How would your experience help you to intergrate into a Canadian society?
18. Can you provide professional references?
19. What do you think about your sector in Canada?
20. How did you find your current job?
21. How many people are employed by your company?
22. What are your companies contact details?
23. Are you currently studying English? Where?
24. Where did you learn your English?
25. What did you major in at University?
26. Which University did you attend and when?
27. Do you have a masters or bachelors degree?
28. Did you pursue a post University education?
1. What do you expect Canada to be like?
2. Can you name any famous Canadians?
3. Do you have an idea about the cost of living in Canada?
4. How much do you know about Canada?
5. Who is the Canadian Prime Minister?
6. What is the capital of Canada?
7. How many Canadian provinces can you name?
8. How many Canadian cities can you name?
1. Why do you want to immigrate to Canada?
2. How does your wife/ husband feel about moving to Canada?
3. What do your children feel about the possibility of moving to Canada?
4. What influenced your decision to move country?
5. Why didn't you apply to immigrate earlier?
6. Have you ever been to Canada before?
7. Is there a specific reason as to why you chose Canada as a country to immigrate to?
8. What will you do in Canada?
9. What will you do if your application is unsuccessful?
10. Do you have any family or friends in Canada?
11. How well prepared are you to leave your country?
12. Which city in Canada do you want to settle in?
13. Why did you select that location?
14. Have you done any research into the cost of living in your chosen location?
15. Are you using a law firm to assist you with your application?
16. Did anyone tell you what to say in your application?
17. Did anyone train you for this interview?
18. If you are using a lawyer, why did you choose them instead of processing your application yourself?
1. What do you want to do in Canada and what´s your end goal?
2. How are you going to look for a job in Canada?
3. Are you aware of any job hunting tools available to you, other than the internet?
4. Do you have any perspective employers or contacts in Canada?
5. What would happen if you were unable to find the perfect job one year from now?
6. Would you return to your country if you were unable to settle in Canada?
7. How well prepared are you for the challenges that face you when you move counrty?
8. How would you rate your abilities to find a suitable job in Canada?
DEAR MANDI, LET ME SAY YOU A BIG "THANK YOU" FOR YOUR HELP WITH PREPARING ME TO IELTS EXAM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONFIDENCE AND SUPPORT. EVEN WHEN MY HOME WORKS WERE DIFFICULT AND I HAD NO TIME,- I ALWAYS TRIED TO COMPLETE EVERYTHING IN TIME BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO DISAPPOINT YOU. YOU HELPED ME TO BE MORE CONFIDENT IN EACH PART OF THE EXAM, ESPECIALLY IN SPEAKING. IN THE BOTTOM LINE - ALL MY GOAL WERE REACHED! I HOPE TO SEE YOU NEXT TIME YOU VISIT IN ISRAEL.
I TOOK A LESSON WITH SANJ IN ORDER TO PREPARE TO A TELEPHONE INTERVIEW I WAS ABOUT TO HAVE. SANJ GAVE SOME VERY GOOD TIPS FOR THE INTERVIEW AND A BRIEF LESSON TO IMPROVE MY GRAMMAR AND SPEAKING SKILLS. HE ALSO HELPED ME TO FORMULATE BETTER ANSWERS TO COMMON INTERVIEW QUESTIONS – ALL OF THESE IN ONLY ONE HOUR! THE PREPARATION DEFINITELY HELPED ME TO FEEL MORE CONFIDENT AND TO SPEAK MORE FLUENTLY DURING THE INTERVIEW, AND EVENTUALLY TO GET THE JOB!
I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT YOU HELPED ME GROW IN MORE THAN ONE DIMENSION. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND PASSION WITH ME IN THE CLASSES – I DIDN’T REALIZE HOW MUCH I HAD LEARNED UNTIL I GOT SUCH A NICE GRADE IN PTE ACADEMIC EXAM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PERSONAL CONCERN FOR ME – YOUR EMOTIONAL SUPPORT WAS INDEED PRICELESS. I HAVE BEEN VERY FORTUNATE TO BE MANDI’S STUDENT AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO TAKE HER EXAM PREPARATION CLASSES.