Being able to generate questions is an essential part of your learning process. In every language, this skill is used to help start, participate and prolong a conversation. Below you will find a selection of answers to questions that you will have to ask.
1. I live in Italy
2. I am 26 years old
3. I have two brothers and a sister
4. I live about 2 km from where I work so it's only a 10-minute drive.
5. I have been living in Italy for five years.
6. A glass of water would be fine thank you.
7. No, unfortunately, I don’t have any experience of working with very large teams.
8. I am very passionate about running and try to run at least twice a week if I can.
9. I work Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
10. I rent an apartment, but I am saving up for a deposit and hope to buy a place next year.
11. Yes, I am married.
12. I have a son who is three years old.
13. I have visited London, but it was well over two years ago.
14. I prefer an iPhone if I’m honest I think that being a more closed system it offers better security.
15. I normally have lunch around 2 in the afternoon, but it depends on my manager.
16. I think that I would prefer to retire in a big City compared to a small town because there are more facilities.
17. My favourite colour is Blue, but that could change in the future, who knows?
18. I like reading autobiographies; they keep my interest in the book, and I think that’s very important.
19. I have worked with my company for four years.
20. I’m a project manager by profession.
21. I work in a team of 5.
22. I think morning meetings are more productive at work compared to any other time; it’s better to get them out of the way.
23. I usually get home around 6ish; it depends on the traffic.
24. Yes, I enjoy working for ZANA Distributions Ltd, it’s a great company to work for.
25. Yes, as a project manager we are used to working with challenging deadlines.
26. That’s a difficult question I think that I would prefer to change jobs every two years to gain more experience rather than stay in the same position too long.
27. My wife is a dental assistant.
28. It’s nearly a quarter to 3 in the afternoon.
29. I start my new job next Monday.
30. I will be responsible for the sales department
31. It's a young team, and there are well over 100 members, but I'm looking forward to working with them.
DEAR MANDI, LET ME SAY YOU A BIG "THANK YOU" FOR YOUR HELP WITH PREPARING ME TO IELTS EXAM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONFIDENCE AND SUPPORT. EVEN WHEN MY HOME WORKS WERE DIFFICULT AND I HAD NO TIME,- I ALWAYS TRIED TO COMPLETE EVERYTHING IN TIME BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO DISAPPOINT YOU. YOU HELPED ME TO BE MORE CONFIDENT IN EACH PART OF THE EXAM, ESPECIALLY IN SPEAKING. IN THE BOTTOM LINE - ALL MY GOAL WERE REACHED! I HOPE TO SEE YOU NEXT TIME YOU VISIT IN ISRAEL.
I TOOK A LESSON WITH SANJ IN ORDER TO PREPARE TO A TELEPHONE INTERVIEW I WAS ABOUT TO HAVE. SANJ GAVE SOME VERY GOOD TIPS FOR THE INTERVIEW AND A BRIEF LESSON TO IMPROVE MY GRAMMAR AND SPEAKING SKILLS. HE ALSO HELPED ME TO FORMULATE BETTER ANSWERS TO COMMON INTERVIEW QUESTIONS – ALL OF THESE IN ONLY ONE HOUR! THE PREPARATION DEFINITELY HELPED ME TO FEEL MORE CONFIDENT AND TO SPEAK MORE FLUENTLY DURING THE INTERVIEW, AND EVENTUALLY TO GET THE JOB!
I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT YOU HELPED ME GROW IN MORE THAN ONE DIMENSION. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND PASSION WITH ME IN THE CLASSES – I DIDN’T REALIZE HOW MUCH I HAD LEARNED UNTIL I GOT SUCH A NICE GRADE IN PTE ACADEMIC EXAM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PERSONAL CONCERN FOR ME – YOUR EMOTIONAL SUPPORT WAS INDEED PRICELESS. I HAVE BEEN VERY FORTUNATE TO BE MANDI’S STUDENT AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO TAKE HER EXAM PREPARATION CLASSES.