Things that make you go hmmm!
"Work smarter, not harder"
This conversation based lesson plan is designed to get you to talk! Take a look at the conversation key below as a guide to structure your answers. Written and produced in-house, you will be recorded at specific points to assist with studying outside a classroom environment.
Speed of speech - Every language is spoken at a different speed, try to learn how to use this technique in order to improve your pronunciation.
Voice tones - These demonstrate how you feel about something, demonstrating empathetic voice tones is a key feature of your learning process.
Grammar - You will be corrected while you talk to help you to learn more about the type of errors you are making.
Confidence - The more you practice, the more confident you feel.
Vocabulary - There is always more than one way to say something, our classes will help you to identify with this.
1. Black Friday vs. Traditional sales?
2. Herbal medicine vs. Traditional medicine?
3. Organised firework displays vs. Buying fireworks?
4. Apple pay vs. PayPal?
5. Ebay vs. Amazon?
6. High Street vs. Shopping Centre?
7. Home Gym vs. Sports Centre?
8. Twitter vs. Instagram?
9. Private healthcare vs. Public healthcare?
10. Home Cinema vs. Cinema
11. Beer vs. Spirits?
12. Paracetomol vs. Ibuprofen?
13. Running vs. Cycling?
14. Big house on the outskirts of town vs. Small flat in town?
15. Expensive gadgets vs. Practical gadgets?
16. Cash vs. Credit Card?
17. Eating out vs. Eating in?
18. MTV vs. Radio?
19. Headphones vs. Speakers?
20. Hot climate vs. Cold climate?
21. Writing vs. Typing?
22. Dieting vs. Eating?
23. Consultant vs. Permanent employee?
24. Working in the public sector vs. Working in the private sector?
25. Classic vs. Modern?
26. Speaking vs. Writing?
27. Expensive vs. Cheap?
28. Laptop vs. Desktop?
29. Rent a hotel room vs. Rent a flat?
30. Holiday at home vs. Holiday abroad?
31. Email vs. Text?
32. Sofa vs. Lazyboy?
33. TV vs. Projector?
34. Minimalistic vs. Clutter?
35. Fan/Heater vs. Airconditioning?
36. Grass vs. Turf?
37. Gaming consol vs. Laptop?
38. Website vs. Social networking platform?
39. Flickr vs. Gmail? (Photo storage)
40. Cloud storage vs. Physical storage?
Our lesson plans are carefully pieced together by qualified TEFL teachers, who are very passionate about words. We understand that there are many different ways to learn, our method is to teach grammar structures through conversation.
DEAR MANDI, LET ME SAY YOU A BIG "THANK YOU" FOR YOUR HELP WITH PREPARING ME TO IELTS EXAM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONFIDENCE AND SUPPORT. EVEN WHEN MY HOME WORKS WERE DIFFICULT AND I HAD NO TIME,- I ALWAYS TRIED TO COMPLETE EVERYTHING IN TIME BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO DISAPPOINT YOU. YOU HELPED ME TO BE MORE CONFIDENT IN EACH PART OF THE EXAM, ESPECIALLY IN SPEAKING. IN THE BOTTOM LINE - ALL MY GOAL WERE REACHED! I HOPE TO SEE YOU NEXT TIME YOU VISIT IN ISRAEL.
I TOOK A LESSON WITH SANJ IN ORDER TO PREPARE TO A TELEPHONE INTERVIEW I WAS ABOUT TO HAVE. SANJ GAVE SOME VERY GOOD TIPS FOR THE INTERVIEW AND A BRIEF LESSON TO IMPROVE MY GRAMMAR AND SPEAKING SKILLS. HE ALSO HELPED ME TO FORMULATE BETTER ANSWERS TO COMMON INTERVIEW QUESTIONS – ALL OF THESE IN ONLY ONE HOUR! THE PREPARATION DEFINITELY HELPED ME TO FEEL MORE CONFIDENT AND TO SPEAK MORE FLUENTLY DURING THE INTERVIEW, AND EVENTUALLY TO GET THE JOB!
I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT YOU HELPED ME GROW IN MORE THAN ONE DIMENSION. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND PASSION WITH ME IN THE CLASSES – I DIDN’T REALIZE HOW MUCH I HAD LEARNED UNTIL I GOT SUCH A NICE GRADE IN PTE ACADEMIC EXAM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PERSONAL CONCERN FOR ME – YOUR EMOTIONAL SUPPORT WAS INDEED PRICELESS. I HAVE BEEN VERY FORTUNATE TO BE MANDI’S STUDENT AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO TAKE HER EXAM PREPARATION CLASSES.