1. Can you tell me a little bit __ yourself?
2. How many people are __ your team?
3. What has been your biggest challenge __ your career ?
4. Where do you see yourself __ five years from now?
5. Have you ever worked __ international clients?
6. __ all the applicants for this position, why should I hire you?
7. If I asked your team to describe you, what would they say __ you?
8. So, I can see that you have been __ Your current position __ 2015
9. Why are you interested __ this position.
10. Have you had a look __ the job description?
11. Can I offer you a coffee __ we start?
12. Allow me to introduce you __ Stewart Smith, he is our department manager and is responsible __ international projects.
13. Are you familiar __ windows 10?
14. _____ to your cv, I see that you have experience dealing with troubleshooting projects.
15. What have you done ____ you left your position __ 2012.
16. Would you consider relocating __ our office __ Paris?
17. ___ someone who would be responsible for a client portfolio, could you indicate your level __ autonomy you have __ your current position.
1. I currently work __ a company called Alpha Technologies, where I am an assistant Project Manager. I am responsible __ managing a team __ four consisting of one intern and three junior project managers. I'm currently looking __ a new challenge where I can widen my experience and expand my knowledge.
2. __ 2016 I have been involved with ___ 8 international projects primarily __ the banking and finance sector.
3. I report directly __ a senior project manager.
4. If I had to name a weakness, I would say that it's my attention __ detail. On occasions, this has cost me time but I am attending an external course to help me to manage my time.
5. In the future, I hope to have more autonomy and more involvement __ the decision-making process.
6. I am looking __ a salary that reflects my level of experience and my qualifications. If I had to state a figure it would be __ 38k plus some form of a bonus.
7. I'm based __ the London office.
8. I do have a question that I would like to ask you. I read online that you are looking for expansion __ Europe. Could you tell me a little more __ the expansion program that is __ place?
9. Usually, I have a team briefing __ least twice a week. I set daily, weekly and monthly objectives for every member of my team and review performance __ the end of each day. I am passionate __ training and have the privilege of writing all the company training material.
10. Delegating tasks help me to manage my time and maintain a high standard __ service and aftercare.
Our lesson plans are carefully pieced together by qualified TEFL teachers, who are very passionate about words. We understand that there are many different ways to learn, our method is to teach grammar structures through conversation.
DEAR MANDI, LET ME SAY YOU A BIG "THANK YOU" FOR YOUR HELP WITH PREPARING ME TO IELTS EXAM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONFIDENCE AND SUPPORT. EVEN WHEN MY HOME WORKS WERE DIFFICULT AND I HAD NO TIME,- I ALWAYS TRIED TO COMPLETE EVERYTHING IN TIME BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO DISAPPOINT YOU. YOU HELPED ME TO BE MORE CONFIDENT IN EACH PART OF THE EXAM, ESPECIALLY IN SPEAKING. IN THE BOTTOM LINE - ALL MY GOAL WERE REACHED! I HOPE TO SEE YOU NEXT TIME YOU VISIT IN ISRAEL.
I TOOK A LESSON WITH SANJ IN ORDER TO PREPARE TO A TELEPHONE INTERVIEW I WAS ABOUT TO HAVE. SANJ GAVE SOME VERY GOOD TIPS FOR THE INTERVIEW AND A BRIEF LESSON TO IMPROVE MY GRAMMAR AND SPEAKING SKILLS. HE ALSO HELPED ME TO FORMULATE BETTER ANSWERS TO COMMON INTERVIEW QUESTIONS – ALL OF THESE IN ONLY ONE HOUR! THE PREPARATION DEFINITELY HELPED ME TO FEEL MORE CONFIDENT AND TO SPEAK MORE FLUENTLY DURING THE INTERVIEW, AND EVENTUALLY TO GET THE JOB!
I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT YOU HELPED ME GROW IN MORE THAN ONE DIMENSION. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND PASSION WITH ME IN THE CLASSES – I DIDN’T REALIZE HOW MUCH I HAD LEARNED UNTIL I GOT SUCH A NICE GRADE IN PTE ACADEMIC EXAM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PERSONAL CONCERN FOR ME – YOUR EMOTIONAL SUPPORT WAS INDEED PRICELESS. I HAVE BEEN VERY FORTUNATE TO BE MANDI’S STUDENT AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO TAKE HER EXAM PREPARATION CLASSES.