Being able to generate questions is an essential part of your learning process. In every language, this skill is used to help start, participate and prolong a conversation. Below you will find a selection of answers to questions that you will have to ask.
1. I live in Italy
2. I am 26 years old
3. I have two brothers and a sister
4. I live about 2 km from where I work so it's only a 10-minute drive.
5. I have been living in Italy for five years.
6. A glass of water would be fine thank you.
7. No, unfortunately, I don’t have any experience of working with very large teams.
8. I am very passionate about running and try to run at least twice a week if I can.
9. I work Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
10. I rent an apartment, but I am saving up for a deposit and hope to buy a place next year.
11. Yes, I am married.
12. I have a son who is three years old.
13. I have visited London, but it was well over two years ago.
14. I prefer an iPhone if I’m honest I think that being a more closed system it offers better security.
15. I normally have lunch around 2 in the afternoon, but it depends on my manager.
16. I think that I would prefer to retire in a big City compared to a small town because there are more facilities.
17. My favourite colour is Blue, but that could change in the future, who knows?
18. I like reading autobiographies; they keep my interest in the book, and I think that’s very important.
19. I have worked with my company for four years.
20. I’m a project manager by profession.
21. I work in a team of 5.
22. I think morning meetings are more productive at work compared to any other time; it’s better to get them out of the way.
23. I usually get home around 6ish; it depends on the traffic.
24. Yes, I enjoy working for ZANA Distributions Ltd, it’s a great company to work for.
25. Yes, as a project manager we are used to working with challenging deadlines.
26. That’s a difficult question I think that I would prefer to change jobs every two years to gain more experience rather than stay in the same position too long.
27. My wife is a dental assistant.
28. It’s nearly a quarter to 3 in the afternoon.
29. I start my new job next Monday.
30. I will be responsible for the sales department
31. It's a young team, and there are well over 100 members, but I'm looking forward to working with them.
Our lesson plans are carefully pieced together by qualified TEFL teachers, who are very passionate about words. We understand that there are many different ways to learn, our method is to teach grammar structures through conversation.
DEAR MANDI, LET ME SAY YOU A BIG "THANK YOU" FOR YOUR HELP WITH PREPARING ME TO IELTS EXAM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONFIDENCE AND SUPPORT. EVEN WHEN MY HOME WORKS WERE DIFFICULT AND I HAD NO TIME,- I ALWAYS TRIED TO COMPLETE EVERYTHING IN TIME BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO DISAPPOINT YOU. YOU HELPED ME TO BE MORE CONFIDENT IN EACH PART OF THE EXAM, ESPECIALLY IN SPEAKING. IN THE BOTTOM LINE - ALL MY GOAL WERE REACHED! I HOPE TO SEE YOU NEXT TIME YOU VISIT IN ISRAEL.
I TOOK A LESSON WITH SANJ IN ORDER TO PREPARE TO A TELEPHONE INTERVIEW I WAS ABOUT TO HAVE. SANJ GAVE SOME VERY GOOD TIPS FOR THE INTERVIEW AND A BRIEF LESSON TO IMPROVE MY GRAMMAR AND SPEAKING SKILLS. HE ALSO HELPED ME TO FORMULATE BETTER ANSWERS TO COMMON INTERVIEW QUESTIONS – ALL OF THESE IN ONLY ONE HOUR! THE PREPARATION DEFINITELY HELPED ME TO FEEL MORE CONFIDENT AND TO SPEAK MORE FLUENTLY DURING THE INTERVIEW, AND EVENTUALLY TO GET THE JOB!
I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT YOU HELPED ME GROW IN MORE THAN ONE DIMENSION. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND PASSION WITH ME IN THE CLASSES – I DIDN’T REALIZE HOW MUCH I HAD LEARNED UNTIL I GOT SUCH A NICE GRADE IN PTE ACADEMIC EXAM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PERSONAL CONCERN FOR ME – YOUR EMOTIONAL SUPPORT WAS INDEED PRICELESS. I HAVE BEEN VERY FORTUNATE TO BE MANDI’S STUDENT AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO TAKE HER EXAM PREPARATION CLASSES.